Horticultural Services for Landscapers
For Landscape Contractors, Architects and Exterior Designers
Garden Society offers design and horticultural services to landscapers, architectural practices and exterior designers.
Horticultural Consulting, Garden Design and Installation
Garden Society works with some of Sydney’s premier landscaping and design companies, providing full service horticultural consultancy for new-build or redevelopment projects. We take projects from design to installation and offer garden maintenance programmes post-completion.
We know what Sydney clients want from their residential gardens and work closely with clients, from the design brief through to installation, to make sure that they achieve their vision for their new garden.
Projects We Undertake
We sub-contract services for residential landscaping and design projects throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Our experience and knowledge spans different property types and styles. We understand what works for urban cityscapes, apartment balconies and roof terraces, just as well as coastal gardens, heritage properties or cottage gardens. Our gardens range from family-friendly gardens to edgy, modern spaces designed for entertaining.
Many of our briefs are for low maintenance gardens that provide year-round interest. Other clients have sophisticated plant knowledge and want to include rare and unusual plants in their schemes.
Why Outsource to a Horticulturist?
- We take the whole horticultural process off your hands. We specify, source, supply and install all your plants, containers and soft landscaping.
- We provide design briefs for your clients to approve at the start of a project.
- We can offer alternative designs or plant selections for the client to choose from.
- Designs are drawn up to a fixed budget, allowing the landscaping project manager to accurately manage costs.
- A local horticultural expert designs your client’s garden. They know the ideal plants for Sydney’s climate and environmental conditions, meaning your landscape project will look great long after completion.
- The garden will grow and mature beautifully, and will suit the client’s practical needs.
- We source the highest quality plants from reputable Australian growers and wholesalers, at competitive prices.
- We can even recommend and source rare or unusual specimens.
- After project completion, we can provide ongoing maintenance programmes for continuity of garden care.
- As we already know the plants, the environment and the objectives for the garden, we can keep the newly planted landscape looking its best.