Residential Garden Services
Horticultural Advice, Garden Design and Maintenance for Home Owners
Many of our clients contact us because they :
- Don’t have time to maintain their garden
- Don’t enjoy gardening
- Need to sell a property for maximum profit, quickly
- Want something different from their garden
- Don’t know where to start – need advice to get started.
- Limited budget, don’t know how best to spend it
Our Services for Residential Gardens
A qualified, experienced horticulturist will provide you with expert advice about plants and other horticultural issues in your garden:
- Sick or unhappy plants.
- Garden pest and disease.
- Irrigation issues.
- Weed control issues.
- Best use of your planting budget.
- Planting plans for keen gardeners.
We will source your plants and soft landscaping materials and our expert team will install them in your garden:
- Supply of best quality plants and containers sourced from reputable Australian growers and wholesalers.
- Planting work.
- Soft landscaping installation (eg paths, water features, irrigation systems).
We provide creative garden design ideas and recommendations for:
- Garden layouts.
- Garden designs to blend with particular property styles.
- Planting schemes.
- Suitable plants, soils and mulches.
- Containers, water features and other soft landscaping elements.